|Titel:||Musical Instruments Uzbekistan Summary: 2021 Economic Recovery Impact on Revenues & Financials|
|Autor:||Uzbekistan Editorial DataGroup|
The Musical Instruments Uzbekistan eBook provides 7 years Historic and Forecast data on the market for each of the 37 Products / Services covered. The Products / Services covered (Musical instruments) are classified by the 5-Digit NAICS Product Codes and each Product and Services is then further defined and analysed by each 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes. In addition full Financial Data (180 items: Historic and Forecast Balance Sheet, Financial Margins and Ratios) Data is provided for Uzbekistan.
1. Musical instrument manufactures
3. Vertical, upright, or console pianos
4. Grand pianos
5. Pianos, nsk
7. Pipe & reed organs
8. Electronic organs
9. Organs, nsk
10. Piano & organ parts
11. Piano parts (actions, attachments, strings, tuning pins, etc.), exc. benches
12. Organ parts & materials, exc. benches
13. Piano & organ parts, nsk
14. Other musical instruments & parts
15. Electronic musical instruments
16. Electronic musical instruments & synthesizers
17. Other musical instruments, exc. electronic
18. Woodwind musical instruments
19. Brass wind musical instruments
20. Nonelectronic fretted or string instruments (such as harps, harpsichords, guitars, banjos, etc.)
21. Percussion musical instruments (cymbals, drums, vibraphones (nonelectronic), etc.)
22. Other nonelectronic musical instruments, incl accordions, harmonicas, bagpipes, etc.
23. Accessories & parts for other musical instruments
24. Accessories & parts for other musical instruments, such as reed mouthpieces, strings (excl piano strings), music stands, drummers traps, etc.
25. Other musical instruments & parts, nsk
26. Musical instruments, nsk
27. Musical instruments, nsk, nonadministrative-record
28. Musical instruments, nsk, administrative-record
There are 188 Financial items covered, including:
Total Sales, Pre-tax Profit, Interest Paid, Non-trading Income, Operating Profit, Depreciation: Structures, Depreciation: P + E, Depreciation: Misc., Total Depreciation, Trading Profit, Intangible Assets, Intermediate Assets, Assets: Structures, Assets: P + E, Total Fixed Assets, Capital Expenditure: (Structures, P + E, Vehicles, Data Processing, Misc.), Total Capital Expenditure, Retirements: Structures, Retirements: P + E, Retirements: Misc., Total Retirements, Total Fixed Assets, Finished Product Stocks, Work in Progress, Materials as Stocks, Total Stocks / Inventory, Debtors, Maintenance Costs, Services Purchased, Total Current Assets, Total Assets, Creditors, Short Term Loans, Total Current Liabilities, Net Assets / Capital Employed, Shareholders Funds, Long Term Loans, Long Term Liabilities, Workers, Hours Worked, Employees, Raw Materials, Finished Materials, Fuel, Electricity, Total Input Supplies / Materials + Energy Costs, Payroll Costs, Wages, Director Remunerations, Employee Benefits, Employee Commissions, Total Employees Remunerations, Sub Contractors, Rental & Leasing: Structures, Rental & Leasing: P + E, Total Rental & Leasing Costs, Maintenance: Structures, Maintenance: P + E, Communications Costs, Misc. Expenses, Sales Personnel Variable Costs, Sales Expenses, Sales Materials Costs, Total Sales Costs, Distribution Fixed + Variable Costs, Premises Fixed Costs, Premises Variable Costs, Physical Handling Fixed + Variable Costs, Physical Process Fixed + Variable Costs, Distribution Costs, Media Advertising, Advertising Materials, POS & Display, Events, Advertising Costs, Product Handling, Product Support, Product Service, Customer Problem Costs, After-Sales Costs, Marketing Costs, New Technology + Production Technology Expenditure, Research + Development Expenditure, Operational & Process Costs, Debtors (Terms + Un-recoverable).